I'On At Home
As a group of I'On neighbors, who want to prosper by directing our lives and creating our own futures, we are trendsetters in a new generation of people over 55. We invite you to join us in this exciting adventure!!
Many of us feel fortunate to call I’On home… and we want to continue to do so for many years to come. However, occasionally life has a way of throwing us a curveball. It can be caused by the inability to perform simple tasks the way we used to or by a sudden accident or health issue. These short or long-term obstacles can make continuing to live in the community we love a challenge. I’On At Home (IAH) is an option that can help supply the assistance and support we need to successfully “age in place.”
The mission of I’On At Home is to enable I’On residents to have a healthy, active and independent lifestyle and remain in their homes as long as possible.
Our team of vetted volunteers provide basic services helping members remain safe and secure in their own homes as long as possible.
IAH services include:
- Transportation to stores, medical appointments, events and the airport.
- Household Chores such as changing light bulbs and smoke alarm batteries, moving furniture, hanging pictures, etc.
- Light yard work - raking, watering or sweeping the patio
- Help with pets - providing emergency pet care until other arrangements can be made.
- Meals - preparing or picking up a meal and delivering it in special cases due to health or injury.
- Basic help with computers, cell phones, televisions, etc.
- Friendly visits to check on neighbors and provide companionship.
We offer a variety of programs, activities and events that take place throughout the year.
Our programs include:
- Cultural arts programs
- Educational seminars
- Social events
- Entertainment outings
- Cooking demonstrations
- Wine tastings
- Guest speaker events
- Happy hours
- Holiday celebrations
- Dinners & lunches
- Excursions to local places of interest
- Biking club
- Hiking club
For a yearly membership fee, you can cost-effectively live an active, independent life in the community you’ve grown to love.
To learn how I’On At Home can give you peace of mind and help you face life’s challenges, please contact us:
I’On At Home is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit (EIN #32-0499443) organized to serve the residents of the I’On community in Mount Pleasant, SC.
Enjoy the benefits of membership
in I'On At Home!
Membership Information and Application
I'd like more information
Volunteers are the heart of I'On At Home
Sign up to volunteer now
There are several ways to support
I'On At Home.
IAH is listed as "I'On At Home"
IAH is listed as "I'On AT Home"